If you have clothing you no longer wear, textiles festering in the attic or you just haven't got round to teaching yourself how to sew...don't throw them away!!! Send in your old, unused textiles to us instead and have them made into clothing for the little people in your life. Help us to reduce the need for new, reuse perfectly good cloth and recycle them into something a bit fresher! Here's how...
- Firstly, make sure the clothing or textiles you want to send in is appropriate for children and not so damaged that it's unusable.
- Then have a good look at the images here for inspiration, we also highly recommend checking out our hashtag on Instagram for real Refashion Service orders #sophieandcorefashionservice
- When you have an idea of what you'd like to have made, use the drop down list below and select how many items you'd like making. Leave the quantity box at 1. If you are unsure, please do send us a DM on Instagram or send us an email; email@example.com
- Once you've ordered, you'll receive a returns link in your confirmation email. You can use this link to process your FREE postage label to send your textiles in. Please include a note in your parcel letting us know what products & sizes you would like.
- When we've received your order we'll let you know what is or isn't possible, get making and post back to you as soon as possible. Turnaround time is currently up to 21 days but we do aim to be much quicker.
- An additional £10 shipping charge will be added to anyone outside of the UK and in the EU
- Your textiles will not be washed upon receipt or once refashioned, it is your responsibility to make sure your textiles are clean.
- If we aren't able to make what you wanted, we will contact you ASAP to either suggest a different item or process a refund and return your textiles.
- Any existing damage to clothing is documented prior to any work done on them and filed into your order notes. If, in very rare cases, we have damaged your textiles, we will of course offer a refund.